Monday, April 19, 2010

The face of an angel

I saw a picture today of the 3 children I posted about last week. I'm not sure who their forever family is, but they will be so lucky. These children are beautiful. God has been preparing my heart for this adoption, because when I look at them, I love them. I can see how possible it is to love someone who did not physically grow inside you and get all their DNA from you. The little boy reminds me of Evan and the little girls of Claire and Sophie. They are barely younger than our 3----it's almost like a parallel universe or something. If there were no privacy laws, I would post their beautiful faces on my blog.

I'm excited to hear that 5 families are interested in adopting these children. I know I won't forget them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment