Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First step in the adoption immigration process COMPLETE!

Today, when I opened our mailbox, I was thrilled to find our I-171H from US citizenship and immigration services. This is our petition for advance processing of an orphan (I-600A was the application and the I-171H is the approval letter!). Jason had to be finger-printed twice for this petition. I'm not sure if it's due to his wild past or the fact that he doesn't have very defined fingerprints. I'll let you make that judgement call. :)

Dear Rust children in Ethiopia,

We are getting much closer to bringing you home! We were approved by the kind people at the immigration office today. God continues to open doors and lead us to you. May He continue to shine down His blessings on our road to you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment