Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still here

We are still alive. Just thinking and listening a lot lately. I have so much to write about, but I am so tired lately that I just cannot devote one minute to this blog to tell His story these days.

We have heard n-o-t-h-i-n-g about our adoption. Thank you for continuing to ask, though. The only thing we have heard from our case worker is that the wait time for a referral is at an all-time high.

I told people in the beginning of this process to pray for a March referral, so I'd have a better chance of finishing out the school year without having to miss much, if any. Maybe that's what He heard loud and clear. I'm beginning to wonder if it will even happen this year.

Tonight, we have the honor to go and pray with our friends, the Hamann's, as Luke prepares to leave for Sierra Leone, Africa, tomorrow afternoon. We have a whole lot of heart wrapped up in that tiny country and several friends who've invested their time and money there, too. God has BIG plans for that country, and it's beginning to look like He plans on using us and several of our friends there, too. I will have to post more details another night, because these eyes are tired.

Please pray with me tonight that the Hamann's will be able to bless others with Luke's trip, and will feel the presence of God before, during, and after the trip. Check out the Raining Season's blog for trip updates....

www.savetheorphan.blogspot.com

Until next time.....when I feel more rested.....and not so fuzzy-headed......

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment