Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snapshots of the sweeties

Life at the Rust house:

Making Christmas cookies together included the donning of our new matching aprons from my mom (Mama Cookie). Look close, and you can see "mom" embroidered on mine. The girls each have their initial on their's, but you can't see it in the picture. Evan and Claire were both a big help. Check out the masterpiece Evan created! Sophie just ate the sprinkles, mainly.





Evan lost another tooth, can you tell? Anyone else notice the lovely milk mustache, too?



Claire got a new leotard for her new dance class and it's like pulling teeth to get her out of it.



The kids got a new easel for Christmas and have since turned into little Picaso's. I love their art work and find myself wondering if I missed my calling to be a children's art teacher----not because I'm good at art, but because I have developed this great satisfaction with kid art. I love hanging it all over our house. It makes a mom proud.



This is the best shot I could get at Claire's dance class. It will have to serve as the "first dance class" picture, since I forgot on her actual first dance night.


And, for the grand finale, my favorites from the last few weeks. I dare you not to smile when you look at these.....it's impossible for mommy and daddy. These were taken before church this week. They are two peas in a pod (most of the time!).



No comments:

Post a Comment